Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My Largest Bet Was A Bust :(

I still had a winning ticket from the AFC Champoinship game back in January for $35. I decided to try and make a little money and take my chances on a random game at the sports book "caliente." My dream is to make big bucks betting on games, well I need some more work. I spent some time this morning doing some research on the NBA and NHL games for today. I ended up betting on NO/Ok. City Hornets over the Seatle Supersonics. Seatle was favored by one point, well, they won by 10 so I lost. I thought I had all the numbers crunched but my team choked. I think the thing that pulled me towards the Hornets was that my first Starter coat that Santa got me in the 7th grade was of them, then they were in Charlotte. I didn't have many games to choose from but I thought I had a lock.

I wanted to try my luck with the Wings or possibly another NHL game but I didnt understand the odds. Maybe one day I will be able to pick the winners, but untill that day comes I will wallow in the sence of defeat.

No comments: