Tuesday, March 28, 2006

37 straight hours on the couch!

I have been on the couch with the laptop on and infront of the TV since I got back from Mexico City at about noon on Sunday, it is now 1am Tuesday morning. The only time I have gotten up was to shower, use the bathroom, or cook a meal. I was hopeing to have a couple bucks to go see a movie or something but the damn corrupted police took care of that real quick.

I think Tomarro my body will be ready for the gym, I usually need two days after a rugby match and a good late night of drinkin'. I think I'll be nice and rested by the morning.

I will keep you posted on how many hours total I will be on the couch before I actually get up and do something (I've been sleeping on the couch as well, I was having trouble sleeping on it but I found a way that is really comfy!). I'm thinking about another 8 or 9 hours, maybe more. I may just see how long I can actually take it! I thought about just taking a bunch of sleeping pills and just sleep untill I have to pick up Karin, sounds like a good time to me! I wish I had a couple hundred bucks, I would have flown to Cancun or something for a day or two.

Don't get me wrong, I am really bored and I wish I had something to do, but I don't. I'm still waiting on the English school (they keep telling me that there are no problems and they will have me come in next week but then I won't hear from then for like two weeks and they say the same thing). I keep myself occupied with my regular TV shows, myspace, and Yahoo! Euchre. We'll see what's up.

No comments: