Friday, July 28, 2006

Omar Canned and "Viviendo Con Mi Ex"

First of all my work buddy Omar got canned this week. Something about how some students were complaining about him. They were going to bring him in to talk about it but while they were waiting for that day more complaints kept coming in. I'm not sure who and what the complaints were but they told Omar that they needed to "downsize." Which is kinda funny because they interviewed at least 3 people this week for his position! Oh-well, there is always some drama going on that I get a good laugh at.

Wednesday my co-worker Jamie had expressed interest in seeing a movie. She just moved into a new place because the family she was living with moved to Canada (A whole different story). So now she lives with the grandmother of that family but she gets very bored.

So Me, Karinski, Jamie and Omar planned to see Spooperman but since Wed is cheepy night (27 pesos all day) it was sold out, so we saw "Viviendo Con Mi Ex" or "The Break Up" with Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn. It was a sweet movie! I laughed my ass off and there was some touching points as well as with any chick flick but dudes would really enjoy it as well with a lot of the cool shit Vince does. It was cool to that on several occasions we were the only people laughing in the theater due to the subtle jokes that don't translate well in the subtitles.

Karin was balling all over the place and I could hear her sobbing in the theater. There were some sad and touchy parts but not that bad, I guess she had some personal moments that came to mind so I guess it is OK.

We'll see what's up.

No comments: