Thursday, July 06, 2006

I suck at Scrabble

I just wanted to let everyone know that I suck at scrabble. Unless I am playing on the computer where I can go to a anagram solver web site and cheat. I was beaten by two middle to lower level English students in my "scrabble" class today. It was a Social Class where all we did was play scrabble.

It wasn't that bad though. Each of the two had killer words at the end. One girl had a triple word score on CUB (to which I helped her with) that got like 33 points and the other guy got Taxi on a triple word score that was like upper 30's. It was fun.

I am bustin' to Mexico City tomorrow to apply for my Work Visa. It should be a lot of fun... NOT. There will also be a lot going on in the city due to a protest that is going on about the recient presidential elections. It was the closest elections in Mexico's history, usually the outgoing prez basically says who is next but this country is becoming more democratic every day. They had to do a recount because the votes were so close and they declared a winner (Calderon over Obrador) but only by a .3% difference, like 100,000 votes. That may seem like a lot of votes but with like 40 million people voting it isn't at all. So Obrador called out to his supporters to protest in the streets of Mexico City and he will be trying to get another court ordered recount. It shall be kewl.

Then off to Acapulco for a rugby tourny for the weekend!

Be cool like me!

No comments: