Tuesday, February 14, 2006

J.O.B. and What Not

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

I've been busy this week. I've been into my new place of employment yesterday and today going over several lessons, meeting and mingling with future co-workers, and just getting to know the joint. I found out a couple important details today like PAY! I will be getting $100 pesos/hour! Thats more than I expected. The other teachers that work there get around 20hrs a week, but since I will be working with a company there may be more. Another good thing is that they are completly fine with my trip back home for a month+ in April.

I was feeling good when I left that I treated myself to a movie (the school is in the mall, and the mall has a theater). I saw Munich. I liked it, but it was super long. It was a good shoot em up, blood everywhere, who is working for who and who is on your side movie. I dug it. Professor Snape was in it, he was a dude that "cleaned up" after the assasinations so they dudes won't get caught, he was good. I did however, manage to forget my binder that I've had for a long time in the theater. Karin gave it to me forever ago and I used it all the time, especially when I had interviews to go to and what not. I didn't realize that I had fergot it untill I was on the bus to go home, it was too late and I chalked it up as a loss. I didn't have anything important in there, most of its point is to look like I mean business.

Then I got rained on on the way home, so I had some ps and downs today. Then Karin and I had a good workout so I feel good (I also ran this morning!).

No comments: