Monday, February 20, 2006

I May Have Found My Home Bar!

Karins boyfrind flew in late friday night so we didn't do anything then, it was about midnight when we got back home. On saturday we hng out during the day and then went to see "Banditas" with Penélope Cruz and Salma Hayek. I thought it was entertaining, but it was really corney. The hot latinas made the whole movie, it it was two dudes playing their part it would have been as good as legaly blonde II (horrible, possibly the worst movie I have ever seen, I actually felt dumber after seeing it).

Then we decided to check out a bar. There was a couple fairly close to our house and one was a psudo Irish bar so we decided to check it out. It was cool, they featured guiness (in a can, you dont find very many places with beer on tap) and also featured Irish car bombs to which I had a couple. It was a pretty sweet place and fairly inexpensive. I could totally me chillin there with the gang. There are a couple pics on Photobucket. We got to know the guys that work there who were really friendly, they said that friday night is a good night to pick up chicks. After we got home I had a few more beverages and gave some friends a ring, that is one of my favorite things to do here is drunk call friends at home.

No comments: