Sunday, February 12, 2006

Breakfast Turned Into Boozin'

Karin and I went to her friend Veronica's house for breakfast. It was awesome, we had some soup with garbonzo beans and barbacoa. Veronica's boyfrind and his bro showed up, with beer in hand. Even I sometimes don't feel like drinking during breakfast, but we did any way. We sat and chatted for a while, made three beer runs, sang a lot of kareoke (Vero has a Kareoke/DVD palyer). It was fun. Then we decided to go to the Pool hall that Mario and Dan (Vero's friends) run. We played pool and boozed it up. They kept feeding me these crazy shots with like 5 different liquors in it, it didn't taste bad. Anywho, karin saw that it was getting a little out of controll (she knows how I get when I start taking shot after shot after shot....you get the point), so we took off.

This is Mario, a dude named Juan Corona (sweet name) and myself after one of those crazy shots.

When we got home I decided to give some of my buddies back at home a call. A lot of them were playing in the snowball tournament, it is an annual rugby tourny in Kalamazoo, played in any weather condition. While i was chatting with Inferno, I asked him what he was doing up so late. He thought I was crazy because it was 8pm. I was kinda out of it and I thought it was 8am the next morning. Needless to say I got to bed pretty early. One reason I left GR was to get away from all the boozin' I was doing and it has worked out well but it is still fun to do every once in a while. I went from boozin' like 4-5 days a week (very true) to like once, sometimes nunce (is that a word) a week.

No comments: