Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Got Tickets For Trip Home

I bought, well, Karin bought me my ticket to come home in April. I will however pay her back once I get some money. I will be flying into Chicago on April 12th, Karin is too, we are going to the Red Wings game on thursday night against the Blackhawks in with her boyfreind's family (I'm excited because I've never been to a NHL game before, let alone the wings), then head to Saginaw for Easter, hang for a couple days and spend time with the fam, then head to Grand Rapids to work (my good buddy Inferno works for a temp agency, and I am going to give plasma, I used to do it all the time in college) and have fun of course.

I have the 4th Annual GVSU Rugby Old Boys game on April 29th. It is where the old boys (guys who have played for GVSU in the past) come back from their distant corners of the world and play against the current team. Then in May I have two weddings to go to. Then fly back to Mexico on the 22nd of May. I was checking on some detours on the way home in Arizona or Orlando for a couple days to see some friends but it was a little out of my price range for right now. Maybe some other time.

No comments: