Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Christmas at Home

I was in the airport all day on Christmas and I got into Detroit at about 11:30pm Christmas Night my pops came to pick me up, we wanted to pick up some White Castle but they were closed. I realized that it was after midnight on Christmas day but White Castle is never closed! We had our family Christmas on Monday, It was nice to be home. I basically chilled out for a couple days catching up with my family and friends.

On Thursday I took my sisters new car to Grand Rapids for the rest of the weekend. Started the night at good ol' Raggs and ended up at Stockbidge. It was a great weekend, basically partied all weekend and hung out with my friends, my good friend Garrett came home from Iraq on saturday so it was good to see him too.

A little back story, Karin could not get a loan to buy a car in Mexico so she bought a car in Saginaw when we were there and we will be driving back to Mexico, about a 4 day trip. So she was with her boyfriend in Chicago and I took her car to GR, then drove to Chicago to start our road trip, only to wait for her to get a letter from the bank that says that it is ok to take her car out of the country. So I'm chillin in Chicago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hola mi amigo,

¿Cuán largo a usted tiene que esperar en Chicago?

adiós,

Kate