Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I Started A Morning/Afternnon Routine

The reason I say morning/afternoon is because it depends on when I get up. Usually I get up around 11am or so but it may be later. Here's how it goes. It may seem cheesy but I have to do with what I have. I start right after I get up, I do a 20 min. Pilates workout (I know it isn't very masculine but it seems to be working, I've been really sore). Then I do a couple other exercises like crunches, push-ups, and squats, then I stretch. I relax for a little bit and drink some water, then take a shower. After my shower and grooming rituals I go onto the computer for one hour of Spanish. We have a good program where you can put a headset on and listen to the lessons and then you can speak into the microphone and see if your pronunciation is correct. It is fun and it works.

I started this last week and plan to do it every weekday. It is a lot better than sitting on the couch all day, at least now I can feel productive. On Monday's, Wednesday's and Friday's Karin and I will walk for about a half hour when she comes home for lunch. I have also seroiusly improved my eating habbits. I feel alot healthier and I hope I can keep this up, I think I could because I have nothing elso to do.

No comments: