Sunday, January 29, 2006

My Space

I started a page at myspace.com. I did this to satisfy the college kid still in me. I am using this page to show party pictures of me and my friends, as well as to keep in touch freinds and family that use it. I didn't realize how popular it is! I will put a link to the site but it is for entertainment purposes only. The person portraid may be me, but me in the way that I am trying to let go in the pursuit of adulthood and familyhood.

I was and still am young with more responsibilities but still not as much as I will face in the future. It is rediculus how much I still depend om my parents and older siblings monetarily but I did make the decision to get away from the lifestyle that I was living the last few years. I am eager, once my stint in Mexico is over, to start a new chapter in my life that will yield more responsibility than I ever have imagined and starting a family that will be the part of my life, that will be the hardest to sustain but also the most gratifying. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: