Thursday, January 19, 2006

What To Do This Weekend?

Well, this morning I took Karin to the airpoort in Mexico City and on the way home I decided to take the free road instead of the toll road in hopes of saving 80 pesos of the allowance that Karin left me. It was just as easy as the toll road and took the same amount of time, possibly not as safe at nightdue to blind curves, donkeys, and kidnappers, but during the day it is well worth the savings.

Karin is seeing a doctor back at home and staying the weekend. I have the house and the car all to myself. I had grand thoughts of driving to Acapulco, crawling into a botle of tequilla, and hanging on the beach in hopes of fishing for some lovely young ladies with my American charm. But my dreams were distinguished when I opened my wallet and a poof of dust flew out due to the voidness and inactivity of currency moving in.

So, instead I will be making another trip to Valle Bravo with Fernando and his family. He has to take a matress to his grandmother's house whom lives fairly close to Valle Bravo. It will be nice to have more time in the area because last time we were hurried due to Fernando being there for work and me having to pick up Karin from work (which I was very late because of a logging truck going about 2 miles pr hour along the narrow, steep, winding mountain roads). I also hear that it is a very live place at night with several popular bars and I also heard that it is a popular place for Americans to vacation. We'll see whats up.

No comments: