Monday, September 11, 2006

Sunday is Football Day!

Sunday is a Football day! I got up fairly early, showered and spend a lot of time going over my 6 Fantasy Football teams. Karin and I went to play Tennis at 11:00, right as the pregame shows were starting, so I really didn’t want to play, plus the amount on mucus in my nose and the cough I developed over night. But we played anyway. It was pretty fun, even though we lost a couple balls due to our inability to keep them in the court. The court here is on top of a building and if you hit the ball over any of the surrounding fences they usually end up in somebody’s back yard. We did manage to find two of them that were in the common areas, so we only lost three.

We got back about quarter to and I got to see some pregame. We got the NFL Sunday Ticket which is the coolest thing ever. We get to see every game as it is broadcast wither on FOX or CBS. So it is in English, with the same retarded horrible commentators, and we get to see the commercials. The commercials on TV here are always the same, every time they come in they are the same 4 or 5 so it is boring as hell. Now er get to see several different ones and comedic ones as well. The down side is that the products and shows that are being promoted, we are unable to use or see. The worst is the food commercials like Taco Bell and TGI Friday’s. Also the advertisements of the new TV shows that are on like the new Simpsons and Prison Break, that we won’t be able to see until God knows when. It’s kinda a tease but oh-well.

So I watched Football all day flipping through every game that was on and also to a channel where it had all the games on the screen at once and the NFL Network where they have radio broadcast of the games and constantly show all the up to minute stats in every category. Football was on the tube from 11:45am until the end of the Colts Giants game which ended maybe 9ish. Then, I watched highlight shows all night checking my fantasy teams. I am not doing very well by the way. I will probably win in at most 2 of the 6 leagues I am in. I just have to wait and see after the games tonight.

We’ll see what’s up.

No comments: