Monday, September 11, 2006

Splittin' a Bottle with a Sibling!

I worked Saturday morning and I was busy. I was there for six hours and had a class every hour. It makes the time go by fast but sometimes I feel rushed and unprepared because I don’t have very much time to prepare before a class. I like to have an hour or so during the day to make sure everything in order. But it was cool, I had some cool classes.

On the way home I thought of a way to use the bottle of Absolute that has been in the fridge for some time and stopped at the little store next to our place to buy some grape juice. That’s right, grape juice. I have never tried it before but several people like to drink it here in Mexico and it is very popular. They didn’t have any large containers so I bought six small juice boxes. Karin wasn’t to keen on the idea of grape juice vodies but I wanted to try them.

We had no plans so we just chilled and watched the NFL network which had a college football highlight show on all day. It wasn’t until later when Karin asked me if I was going to make myself a drink so I made us some grape juice Vodies. I thought they were great and was putting them down. Karin didn’t really think they were all that and switched to Vodie Tonnies (Vodka Tonics) which I don’t care for at all. Next thing we knew, the bottle was gone. We watched a couple movies and what not, Rocky and Jurassic Park: The Lost World (which I spotted Vince Vaughn!) for example. It was a chill night splitting a bottle between siblings. Kyle and I know too much about that, we have split several a bottle of Jägermeíster over the years just to pass time, and then we would go out to the bar. I was wanting some more booze but there was none in the house. Which was good because I had a good buzz and I didn’t need anymore. Because then I would have too much and be sick the next day.

Then I moseyed on upstairs to jam to 80’s tunes and mess around on the computer.

No comments: