Saturday, May 27, 2006

Nothin' like gettin' buzzed when you don't plan it!

Nothing like getting buzzed up when you don’t plan on it.

Karinski and I went to the fair that is really close to our crib (for those c-towners that know where our house is, its about from our house to 7-11, maybe closer), so we walked. It was tight, there was soo much going on but the first thing we did was find some beer! They had a Bud tent set up right by the entrance… one beer was 15 pesos, but if you bought three you got a free t-shirt… so we got three, two for me and one for Karin.

We walked around a market type area and found some shizzy for gifts (basiclly for our nephew Austin) and then headed to the food part and then to the rides. As we passed the food part I noticed several “full bar” places. And one in particular had HUGE plastic bottles of Corona. Karin wanted to get one, while she was getting her pored (they pored two 32 oz. bottles in them with lime and salt, also known as “michelada”) I couldn’t resist so I got one for me too. I didn’t know if I was drinking slow of Karin was drinking fast but we were head to head (I think she was drinking fast ‘cause I was buzzed and I couldn’t imagine how she felt).

She got some pics on a bull of sorts and rode a mechanical bull and we saw the famos dudes that swung around a pole (see pic). We got some food and then it started to rain and it was also time to go home to se the Pistons…

We watched the Pistons lose and then Karin went to bed. I went outside to have a smoke and heard the music playing from the feria and REALLY wanted to go back there to party since it was only like 11pm. But, number one… I don’t have the balls to go by myself and number 2 I think Karinski would not approve, so I chilled and watched X-Men II on TV.

I’m still havin’ a couple beers ‘cause they’re tasten good, and I smuggles a pack of Black and Mild’s across the border so I’ll have one or two of them (can’t find them anywhere down here… only straight up Cubans, which aren’t so bad).

Hope you enjoy the pics, there are more on the photobucket link to the right, as well as some video clips… ENJOY.

Be cool like me!

No comments: