Friday, May 12, 2006

Done Entertaining

I belive that Fernando and Hector had a great time. We ha a lot of fun, from going out on the town in Chicago, playing pool and schuffel (sp) board in GR and a wild Cinco de Mayo celebration win DJ Frank Medel (my cuz) at Don Pablos in Saginaw (the best cinco de Mayo I ever had!).

I picked up a third shift job last night and am still up chillin at my buddy Inferno's house because Kyle house lost power last night and it wasn't on when I got home, so I went to Inferno's (where I used to live) house to watch movies and sleep.

I have a wedding in Jackson, MI this Saturday and another in West MI on next friday. I also plan to work all next week to make money for my plane ticket back to the states for family canoe trip/reunion/BJ's Wedding in July. So I will be busy. It has been a trip being a poor kid again. My only income has been $50 a week from giving plasma because I havent been able work due to my buddies from MX being here. Nothing but cheep Natty Ice beer and belogne (sp) sam-itches, than is just nasty thinking about it.

It feels good to check in, I finally got a reliable internet connection at Inferno's house so hopefully I can hook it up more often.

Peace and Bootie Grease!

No comments: