Friday, May 05, 2006

Feliz Cinco de Mayo

It's been forever since I posted. I am now in Saginaw with Hector and Fernando and we are about to go out for Cinco de Mayo. A lot has happened since my last rant but I don't really have the time to go over all of it.

Lets see, we had our 4th annual GVSU Rugby Old Boy's Game, where again the Old Boy's were vistorious in a close match 43-41. I came out with about 10 minutes left due to a blood gushing head (not really that bad, no stitches involved). I really didn't do much during the game due to Mr. Tequilla still hanging around my head and stomach areas from the night before. The Idea was to get the current team really drunk off my 3L bottle so they would be hung over but just the opposite happened.

I started working for Manpower (a temp agancy that my buddy Inferno works for, he places people), but I only worked two days because I picked up my buddies from Mexico in Chicago on Tuesday and we have been slowly making our way to Saginaw and then slowly making our way back to Chicago on Sunday (to GR on Saturday, then Chicago on Sun).

After my amigos mexicanos leave I plan on working as much as I can untill I leave to save up money for a plane ticket back here in July for my family camping trip, reunion, and my cousin's wedding. I also have two weddings on the weekends. We'll see what's up.

No comments: