Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ferris Sucks... International!

Awight, check this. I had a couple beers set aside for myself tonight, my last Mexican beer night if you will. Anyways, I went through them pretty quick and was in the mood for more. So it was about 1a.m. and I strolled on down to the Hotel bar. I wasn’t sure if I was going to score (some beers, what’s on your mind) but….

Since I was ready for bed, I had my under-shirt on that I was wearing all day… Today it happened to be “FERRIS SUCKS FOREVER” (because they do, don’t forget… Ferris Sucks, Ferris Still Sucks, and Ferris Sucks Again) pertaining to Ferris State University, and how much they suck! Little did I know, there was a FSU grad hangin’ in the bar!

I walked up, and the dudes at the table (the only dudes at the bar) were speaking English and saying to their boy… “Didn’t you go to Ferris?” And I was like, “Ferris in MI, I went to Grand Valley!” So I sat down, had a couple brew-ha-has. It was just crazy to make fun of FSU peeps in Mexico (you suck Cartman!). I was happy because they were hangin’ on my balls for my Spanish skills and in the back of my head I was making fun of them ‘cause they were dorks… but alas, someone to drink with… instead of drinking alone… Hi my name is Keith… you know the rest.

Anywho… Peace and bootie grease… I’m on my way home, see you in a few.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great story dude. Have a safe trip home. Hope to see you soon!