Saturday, January 06, 2007

I'm back!

Well, I survived yet another back home binge and got home safely Thursday night. I was supposed to arrive in Mexico City at about 1:30 pm but they were looking for volunteers to give up their tickets and get on a later flight so I did. In exchange they flew me 1st class to Huston and then Mexico City along with a $300 voucher same as cash good for up to 1 year. My body was so tired I literally slept every every moment I could, in the plane, airport, and the bus. I kept having wicked dreams of sleeping through the boarding and missing my flights and ending up with other peoples carry-ons. I would wake up in a sweat freaking out and rushed to see a clock (I didn't have a watch), but everything was all good.

I decided to put my body through detox for a while, which was a difficult decision due to me flying 1st class and having wine and beer at my finger tips, but I refused and just drank water the whole time.

It was a little different finally getting home because if actually felt like I was home, and not on a long trip away from home. Kinda funny because we will be moving back in a month or so. It felt so good to finally sit on my spot on my couch and finally sleep in a bed (not my parents couch or Joey Joe Jo’s futon).

I got a lot of pictures and a couple stories to tell, along with future plans panning out, but I have to get the pics on photobucket first. I just wanted to let everybody know that I am back in Mexico and back on a computer (while I was at home there wasn’t very much access to a computer, Kyle and Inferno don’t even have cable let alone internet and my parents have dial up and a slow computer so I didn’t even bother).

We’ll see what’s up.

No comments: