Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Peace and Bootie Grease!

Well, just over a week left and we are outta here! I happy to make the move home but a little sad that I am going to leave a lot of good friends I have made here and my students as well. Such is life!

If you haven’t noticed I haven’t been on-line very frequently lately. That’s because Karinski called in advance to cancel the internet on the 31st, but they shut it off on the same day, which was like 2 weeks ago. It kinda sucks having to wait till I get to work to check my shizzy but I have been playing a lot of Minesweeper and Spider Solitaire! So my next post might not be for a while, but I do have an option for an audio blog from the phone so I might try that out on the road.

Still not exactly finalized on our plans for driving back as to where to stay and what not but I think we might be making it as fast as we can’ maybe a three day trip, bur we’ll see.

Oh – I am looking for a job, so if anybody has any options for me. It’s not really important what or where at this point but I am looking.

Not much time since I am working so I’ll keep it short.

We’ll see what’s up.

No comments: