Sunday, January 14, 2007

Movin' Back!

Well, its pseudo official, my last day of work is on the 31st of this month and we will be making the trek home on Feb 1, 2007, and hopefully not be on the road for Super Bowl XLI on the 4th. I hope to make it to GR for Inferno’s birthday on the same day, but we’ll have to see, most likely only make it to Chicago. I’m not sure if I want to make the trip as quick as we can or spend a couple nights in cities that I’ve never hung out in like Monterrey, San Antonio, St. Louis. Depends on how we feel when we get on the road I guess. The cool thing is that the trip will be expensed so we can stay at nice hotels and what not!

As far as when I get back, I will be in Saginaw/Bay City. I am going to try and get into Consumers Energy and get back into school. But plans can always change and there are several other opportunities that I can pursue. I like to go with the flow and usually don’t like to plan things out, because it seems that they always change anyway.

I started training again last week. For the first time in several months I might add. I was really sore even though I dogged it quite a bit. I didn’t want to over do it and be so sore that I wouldn’t be able to function for three days. I plan to go whenever I can until we bust up. There was a 7s tourney pretty close to where we live but I had to work so I didn’t play, just watched and drank beer! It was cool because there were little dudes playing, there was a team of under privileged kids from Mexico City. It looked like they were between 6 and 12 years old. I’ve never even seen kids that young play in the states.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There are matches each of the next two weekends we will still be here and I want to get back on the pitch and get my self ready for the spring season back home with the Tri-City Barbarians.

We’ll see what’s up.

No comments: