Saturday, February 03, 2007

We made it to Chicago!

Well, we left Wednesday morning and just pulled into Karin and Pat's crib in Chicago on Friday night. Again, it wasn't a bad trip. Rather boring, I opted to drive most of the way bacause it was way more exciting than sitting there doing nothing, plus the driver got to choose which music we listened to, although my choices still had to be approved (my classic rock was nearly completely shut down (Meatloaf, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Stones, The Who, and The Doors to name a few that were off limits, while I had to sit through the Chicksy Dicks!). The highlight of the trip was driving through the home of American Idol Carrie Underwood somewhere in Oklahoma (there was a sign), shows you how exciting it was.

I still have a couple hours to the Nasty to get through before I am finally home. My parents are comming to Chi-Town tomorrow and will bring me back on Sunday. Anybody got something to do for the Super Bowl?

We'll see what's up.

No comments: