Tuesday, April 11, 2006

First Puke in forever that alcohol wasn't involved!

The first time in as far as I can remember, I puked without the aide of alcohol. The last time I think I puked without alcohol was when I was a kid, between 8-10 or so. I at a salsbary steak T.V. Dinner and puked my brains out that whole night. Lets just say that I haven’t ate one yet.

I don’t know what it was but last night starting at around midnight I started to get a really bad stomach ache, similar to the pain I had before I got my appendix out. I was just chillin’, watching TV and trying to ignore it. I am not one to complain about pain that much, but there was definitely something wrong. I went into the kitchen to take some chewable Pepto Bismol (NASTY!) ad laid back down on the couch. Not 5 minutes later I was feeling worse.

I went upstairs to my bathroom to take a big dump (usually solves any stomach problems for me). I was in so much pain I couldn’t even play my electronic solitare game. I decided that it was time to take a shower (my ideal puking environment). As I stood up from the toilet I got a huge sense of dizziness and thought for sure I was going to pass out and smack my head on something. But I fought it, and managed to get the shower turned on and get the right temperature and sat on the floor and just waited.

Sure enough it came out with something fierce, it didn’t taste that bad though… I had some good strawberries and a he bowl of Cocoa Krispies for dinner and it tasted like Booberry! But it was still nasty. Karin came in to check up on me, but first she went to look downstairs for beer bottles and didn’t find any, so she knew something was up.

After I finished, I could tell that I didn’t get everything out, but I was feeling beer so I went back to bed. Not sure how much time later but I got up 3 more times through out the night and just had at it. I figured it was just a type of Montezuma’s revege or something, but by time the morning came I was SUPER SORE, which led me to believe that it was some type of flu (I hope not). Karin brought me some crackers and Gatorade before she left for work. So I took some Gatorade and aout 5 min. later I was back hugging the shitter.

Since then I just have been sitting on the couch curled up and sleeping. I new I had to drink something but if I did, it would just come back up, so I just took little drinks spread out so that seemed to work. I was feeling better but still really weak and sore, if I went upstairs I had to lay in my bed for a couple min. to catch my breath.

Karin came home for lunch and was cooking some greasy ass bacon and burgers that just gave me back my nausea, so I went upstairs to lay in my bed. Ended up taking like a 3 hour nap. I am feeling better now, I at least have enough energy to sit up and get on the computer and I took a big swig of some Gatorade and it seems to be saying down (its been about 15 min. I hope it was just a 24 hour thing because I don’t want to bring a deadly Mexican strand of the flu to the US, and infect everybody on the plain. Karin said that she is going to make me wear one of those masks… I might just have too.

No comments: