Thursday, December 01, 2005

A Productive Day

We had a good day today and got some important things done. Karin took the day off from work and we went out with her relocation consultant. We signed the contract for our new apartment, looked at cars, bought cell phones for local calls, and Karin opened a bank account. Well, I should say that Karin had a productive day and I just tagged along.

Her boyfriend is flying in from Chicago tonite, we are going to drive into Mexico City to pick him up. He will be here untill Monday, just in time to move into our new place. Our stuff will come tomarro so we will be busy this weekend getting everything situated. Once we move in I will have full acces to a computer with all the pictures and stuff that I need so I will snazz things up a little next week.

No comments: