Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Something Really Cool I Fergot To Tell About

I´ll keep it short. Karin and I went to the ¨outlets¨ to shop, then we got something to eat at an all you can eat buffet. Exciting I know but there is more, It was more than all you can eat, it was all you can drink as well. Including a beverage that I have never seen and have been able to take advantage of at a buffet......BEER! That´s right, all you can eat food and all you can drink (beer and soda) for about $13o pesos (about $13 dollars). I just wish it was walking distance!

Here is a picture of the all you can drink beer!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOT WALKING DISTANCE, I HAVE ONE WORD THAT YOU SHOULD USE EVERYDAY........

TAXI

Anonymous said...

What, Are you kidding me? Dude, that is something you definitely have to take advantage of.