Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Le-who-sa-her!

Sorry, it has been a while since my last entry and the reason is nothing really new has been happening and I didn’t want to blog about feeling like a 26 year old looser living at my parent’s house without a penny to my name. I stress feeling because I know I am not a looser, because I do have a lot going for me, but still…

I will hopefully be able to start substitute teaching by the end of the week so at least I will have some income but I am waiting for a call back from a new plasma center opening up in the Nasty called Telecris Plasma Recourses. I saw an ad in the paper for a job fair that they were having. I went in with a resume and what not, they wanted us to fill in an application as well and they were doing a basic screen with the people that were there to see if they were qualified for which positions. They wanted to talk to each of the people for about 15 min, but I chatted with them for almost 45 min before one of the HR people said that I should came back because we were taking up too much time. After the original screen they said that that they would like me for two positions and that since one of the big dog regional dudes was there they wanted me to talk to him as well and we kinda started an interview. I killed in there as I always do in interviews, they really liked my international experiences and the other thing they liked was that I have been a donor for the last 7 years. I really played that card and said that I was familiar with the processes and what not that goes on in a center and all that chazz. They said that if they don’t get a hold of me in a week to call them back, tomorrow is a week.

I’ve been going out more than I had liked, mostly due to being back in town and catching up with a lot of people. Frequenting the Carrollton water holes (Heck’s, Smokey’s, and Bruce’s mostly) and the occasional Old Town or Bay City places. The problem is that I literally don’t have any money but my buddies insist on catching up and footin’ the bill (Mucho Gracias Heidi and Bishop, and I snagged $2 from my old buddy Jason J. last Thursday too for one last picture). Yea, my new Thursday night hang out is with Jason sittin’ at the end of the bar at Heck’s. We haven’t hung in a grip…that’s right, I said grip! A lot due to me moving away and going our separate ways, but also a lot to do with an incident with his little sis a few years back. So if you wanna kick it with us, we'll be at Heck's on Thursday night.

Not much more to say. Now back to sleeping in and watching movies all day!

Oh! I forgot to mention that I still haven’t got my last two weeks of pay from pinche Wall Street Institute back in MX. I really need it bad because I am way late on my credit card bills and I am getting SCREWWWWWWWWED big time. It was supposed to be wired last Tuesday, I sent an e-mail today so we will see when I get a reply, and I’m kinda pissed about that!

We’ll see what’s up.

No comments: