Saturday, March 03, 2007

J.O.B. News and What Not

Finally! High speed internet at my parent’s crib! They bought a new bomb ass computer this week and we just got it hooked up.

I haven’t heard of much from my job prospects, but I will continue to call and e-mail till I do. There is the Plasma Center possition, Holy Cross children services, and ESL Tutor at SVSU. I have had recient aspiration to look for employment in Las Vegas… That’s right, Vegas baby!

You can’t notice, but I just had to take a quick break to catch the tearjearker ending to one of my favorite movies “Mr. Holland’s Opus.” Where he is surprised with a going away thingie and they have the first performance of his composition.

Regardless of the non communication with my hpoeful future employers, I started working this week! I subbed (past tence of substitute teaching) three times this week and it was great. It’s pretty cool subbing at your old high school. It’s a lot easier than somewhere you are not familiar with. Mrs. Dupis hooked me up with a lot of days at the high school and I even have a couple jobs for the middle school as well in the next few weeks.

I am still tryin’ to get my money from Wall Street Institute, but I do have new information. They have been closed for the last week or so due to change on management. The corporate bought then back so they are no longer a franchise. I was assured that I would get my money, if not I will have to bother the big doggs and find out of there is any legal action I can take.

I leave you with a Deep Thought by Jack Handy;

“As the evening sky faded from a salmon color to a sort of flint gray, I thought back to the salmon I caught that morning, and how gray he was, and how I named him Flint.”

We’ll see what’s up

No comments: